Friday, April 29, 2011

CONTINUATION....

Oh ya, my hatyai trip had been confirmed and staying in LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL.Therefore from today onwards i have to save 'bullets' so that i can 'fire' them in hatyai.

Back to ACS, my new principal is here for about 2 weeks? Not really sure about it,but so far so good just that some major changes on timetable take place and some other discipline change.I see my friend fight and still not yet 'friend back' .I don't know what to do since both party are standing on their point of view.Let's time solve their problem.
Avant's Harmony( ACS Choir team name) somehow become very close because of the competition.We did not win any prizes but we are so satisfied with our performance.We lose with pride.We did not win the judge heart but the audience looks very entertained with our performance!Enjoy our performance ya!





JUST WATCH THEIR KISS...ISN'T IT TOO BRIEF??

No comments:

Post a Comment