Monday, November 30, 2009

Tag: 32 Things You Don't Know About Me Until You Read This

1. What colour is your toothbrush?
♥`` purple
2. Name one person that made you smile today.
♥`` a lot actually.....school friend, family....and the dumbass pengawas spm
3. What were you doing at 8 AM?
♥`` Today???in the hall for my bio 2 which start exactly at 8 :]
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
ermmmm......sis teaching me physics
5. What was the last thing you had to drink?
♥``cold water.
6. Who is the last person who sent a message to you on Facebook?
♥``elaine ml.....some of my cousin friend
7. Ever go camping?
♥`` ermmm....no guar but going to ns
8. Do you go to church every Sunday?
♥`` no.......
9. What did your last text message say?
♥`` today laimay asking me what time bio end today...3.30
10. Where is your dad?
♥``In my house and watching gong sam gai
11. Look to your left, what do you see?
♥`` My sofa..
12. What color is your watch?
♥`` yellow and silver
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
♥``sleeping
14. How old are you?
♥`` 17+..
15. Do you want to change your name?
♥``wish to..... coz its very common
16. How many kids do you want to have?
♥`` 3 or 2? LOL. It depends
17. Would you kiss any of your Facebook friends?
♥``no prob....my mum,my sis,my bro or my cousin..
18. Who are the best huggers that you know?
♥``Err... KIM MYUNG MIN.....i believe
19. List three favorite colors/shades.
♥`` purple
♥`` White
♥`` Black
20. Have you ever fallen in love?
♥`` Yea, I'm currently falling in love with kim myung min and someone lar... LOL
21. How did you get your worst scar?
♥`` i don't have scar :D
22. Do you like cats?
♥``I only like dogs...
23. Do you love anyone?
♥`` Yes, I do....i just name it kay...
24. What do you hope to get on your birthday?
♥`` Money, laptop, new phone, dslr, free shopping.
25. Do you plan any trip for your next coming?
♥`` going to singapore then kl then ns
26. What do you usually do during the day?
♥`` Eat,online,tv,play with the dog,shopping.
27. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
♥`` Erm...don't really have
28. Is anyone jealous of you?
♥`` yup! some...
29. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
♥`` i have lotsa shoes....but slipper is the most
30. Last song listened to?
♥`` sometimes when we touch sang by olivia ong.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
♥`` mum (:
32. What is your favorite number?
♥`` 1,16

1 comment:

  1. NS larr. High light until so obvious. LOL. I ask you bio what time end wo.. HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete