Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nothing Just....

Living in ns world is totally superb compare to these days.In ns, i usually wake up early for pt pagi but now i wake up at 12 noon.See the 7 hours different.If i would compare to the life there then i'll need to type from morning till the next morning.I'm feeling a bit down maybe its because of then 2nd batch of ns begun yesterday and Stephanie went to my kem for it.When i talk to her i remember those day i went there and meet my kem buddy.I hope to go back to those time and i will if i have a time machine.Now sitting in the house doing nothing but sitting in front of this notebook going facebook everyday for hours and hours, looking back at my NS pictures and video,then editing those photos.I'm currently rotting in the house doing nothing.Think of doing something healthy later like jogging or poco poco alone.....I really hope can do poco poco with my camp mate in DM or padang pt during riadah period.

Tomorrow is a BIG day for me coz singapore polythenics result is coming out and i'm going to sit for undang exam tomorrow and i haven't read through the 500 Q&A book.ARGHHH........i wiss this two things give a good outcomes by getting the course i want and pass my undang...PRAY FOR ME PLEASE....

No comments:

Post a Comment